These rules are for the protection and benefit of all members and guests. These rules have been established to assure safe and sanitary operation of the pool facilities. Parents and children are required to observe all rules and regulations of the club. The Pool Manager and Lifeguards have been given full authority to enforce these rules without prejudice and to use their own discretion in matters relating to the safety and conduct of the membership. Please make their job easier by cheerfully following their directions. Failure to comply with these rules shall be sufficient cause for immediate suspension of pool privileges for the offending member, at the discretion of the Pool Manager or his designate, and may also be considered sufficient cause for cancellation of the club membership by the Board of Directors.
All persons shall use the pool and its facilities at their own risk. The Fox Hills Community Association will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries, or loss or damage to person or property. The cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible active member. The Board of Directors reserves the right to restrict or revoke the privileges of the members or guests violating the rules.
WHEN ENTERING POOL GROUNDS
- Drive slowly and park in designated areas only using one parking space.
- Park responsibly. Keep in mind children are always present.
- Bikes are to be placed in the bike area.
- Loitering is not permitted at gate entrance.
- Use of the pools is limited to when the Lifeguards are on duty. Use of the pools when a Lifeguard is not on duty, or when a “Pool Closed” sign is posted, is prohibited. Violations will result in revocation of pool privileges.
- Every member must check in at gate by signing the register and each child must wait to be identified.
- Members must sign for all guests at the gate and pay at that time, no IOU’s. Present fee is $3.00.
- All members 18 years of age or older will be considered as full adult members.
- Children who are 8 years old and certified by the Pool Manager as qualified swimmers will be admitted to the pool without parents or a baby sitter.
- Children who are under 8 years old and are not certified must be with an adult.
- Any children in the wading pool area must be accompanied at all times by a responsible person over the age of 14 (STATE LAW).
- Any members under the age of 18 must have an emergency information card on file with the Pool Management in order to enter the pool grounds.
- Members may have unlimited guest privileges at a nominal fee of $3.00 per guest, per day.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests and for acquainting them with the rules.
- Families who have not paid their association dues will not be permitted to enter the pools or tennis court facilities and will not be allowed to be admitted as guests.
- Grandchildren of pool members under 18 years of age will swim at no charge. Grandparents of residents' children will also be permitted to swim at no charge. Parents of grandchildren will pay the $3.00 guest fee per person. Non-resident children over the age of 18 will pay the $3.00 guest fee per person.
- Violation of the guest privileges shall be considered a deliberate abridgement of these rules.
- During adult swim periods called at the Manager’s discretion, no one under 18 will be allowed in the pools, no exceptions.
- Swimming is not permitted in the "Dive Pool" during the neighborhood swim team practices.
- All baby sitters must be at least 12 years old and register with the Pool Manager or his/her designate and identify the child they are sitting for.
- If, in the opinion of the Pool Manager, the sitter is not supervising or acting in a responsible manner, the Pool Manager has the right to restrict them from the pool. The sitter must remain with the children at all times.
SAFETY / HEALTH RULES
- All bathers must shower before entering pools.
- Persons with skin rashes, sores, abrasions, bandages or infections of the skin SHALL NOT use the pools.
- Bathers may use suntan oils, but must shower before entering pools.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS of any kind are allowed on pool grounds.
- NO PETS ALLOWED within the pool grounds at any time.
- NO SMOKING on pool decks or gazebo.
- NO SMOKING on grounds by those under 18 years of age.
- NO CLIMBING FENCES.
- NO GUM allowed in the pool.
- NO CUTOFFS OR SHORTS may be used as a swimsuit.
- INFANTS AND TODDLERS who are not trained must wear "swimmer" diapers or cloth diapers with tight fitting rubber pants in the pools.
- Persons under the influence of intoxicants will be denied entrance to the pool. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES unless in cans will be allowed on the pool grounds. Members or guests MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER to have alcohol.
- Prohibited actions and toys in pool area: Running, Pushing, Playing Tag, Sliding, Skipping, Spitting, Dunking, Wrestling, Squirt Guns, Diving over others.
- Floating aids, facemasks, snorkels, etc., are at the discretion of the Lifeguards.
- No diving or jumping toward the sides of the pool. FORWARD DIVING ONLY. No flips allowed off the side of the pool deck.
- Pool parties may be held at the pool. If during regular pool hours, the charge is $3.00 per guest. If a resident member would like to have the use of the pool after hours (9PM-12AM), they must talk to the pool manager about lifeguard availability (it would require 2). If available, the resident member must pay each lifeguard $15 per hour (3hrs maximum plus 30 minute cleanup time), in addition to the $3.00 per guest fee. All parties must end by midnight. Parties must be scheduled with the Pool Manager and only our staff lifeguards can be used.
- Refer to Fox Tales for pool party event schedule.