Come join all the fun, excitement and competitive spirit that make up the Fox Hills Swim Team family! Whether you are a solid swimmer or just learning your strokes,
there is a place on our team for you.
Some important things to know:
- Our season (practice and meets) runs from directly after Memorial Day weekend through July 21st.
- Swim practices when school is still in session are Monday thru Thursday in the early evening.
- Swim practices when Summer vacation begins are Monday thru Friday in the morning.
- Practices are divided into seperate times based on age groups. These times and age groups are determined at the start of every season based on the number of swimmers and their ages.
- We swim against other teams in the Rochester Area Swim League (RASL), either at home or their pools.
- Children earn ribbons at meets. At the end of the season Finals meet, all teams compete for individual and team place and can earn ribbons/medals/trophies.
- We have several parties throughout the season exlusive for swim team swimmers and/or their families.
- The Swim Team also sponsors many fundraising events throughout the year such as Cookoffs, Leo's Coney Night, Euchre Tournaments, Cookie dough/Food item orders and more.
Come see us to find out more. It's a great way to make friends and awesome memories!
2019 FOX HILLS
Where: Fox Hills Clubhouse.
Who: The Parent Representatives and Coaching staff will be there to introduce
themselves and answer any questions. Also Making Waves will be there for
fittings and ordering.
Should you have any questions, need additional information or wish to be added to our email distribution list for information on our upcoming season and events, please contact:
Paul Bernstein (248) 563-1638
See you at Registration!
Your Fox Hills Swim Team Parent Representatives,
Paul, Scott, Heather, Kim, Demetra, Joy and Erin