Silvercreek Master Association Pool Rules
Silvercreek Master Association Exercise Room Rules
The following rules have been established by the Silvercreek Master Association for the benefit and protection of all members and guests, to ensure proper operation of the facility and to provide wholesome recreation for the members and their guests.
All members and guests are required to abide by these rules. Parents are instructed to caution their children and guests to observe all rules.
THERE ARE NO ATTENDENTS ON DUTY. USE OF THE
EXERCISE ROOM WILL BE AT THE SOLE RISK OF THE CO-
OWNER, TENANT OR GUEST. Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children and guests.
The exercise room is open to all residents or tenants in good standing. Good standing refers to those who are current in the payment of their assessments (including interest, late fees and legal fees) and who are not in violation of any architectural guidelines or covenants. MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN DENIED ADMITTANCE TO THE EXERCISE ROOM MAY NOT BE ADMITTED AS GUESTS OF ANOTHER MEMBER.
1. No one is allowed in the exercise room area unless the exercise room is officially open.
2. No Smoking, Alcoholic beverages or Drugs anywhere in the clubhouse.
3. Hours are posted outside door in bulletin board.
4. No Pets in the exercise area, with the exception of personal assistance animals.
5. Glass containers or breakable objects are not permitted in the exercise area.
6. Street shoes are not allowed in the exercise area.
7. Disruptive behavior is cause for dismissal from the use of the exercise room
8. Use of profane language is cause for dismissal from the exercise area.
9. In case of any kind of emergency call 911. Injuries occurring on pool property must be reported immediately to Leadership Management with Rhonda or called into 810-735-6000810-735-6000 or after hours
10. The Master Association is not to be held responsible for personal items left in the locker room or exercise area.
11. Residents and/or guests are encouraged to report all concerns, problems to the Silvercreek Master Association.
12. All residents and /or guests do hereby release: Silvercreek Master Association, its principals, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers, and each and every land owner, upon whose property an activity is conducted, from all liability and waive any claim for damage arising from any cause whatsoever. Each resident and /or guest is responsible for reading, understanding and abiding by the Exercise Room Rules Adopted May 1 7, 2016,
Adopted by the Silvercreek
Master Board of Directors